To ensure the possible highest level of oral hygiene and safety amid COVID-19 pandemic, Dental World has fully implemented preventive strategies and pandemic control in order to reduce chances of viral transmission. All dental services provided by our highly experienced dentists under updated guidelines and strict rules of Chiangmai Provincial Health Office.
• 7 Main protocols for before-during-after the dental work > Click https://youtu.be/_jWLLxOye38
• Guidelines for all visitors before entering > Click https://youtu.be/IFkoQ1T6884
Just because our clinic is relatively safe doesn’t mean you should go no matter what. If you feel under the weather, you should stay home to reduce the risk of transmission. These are valid reasons to reschedule your appointment:
• You have any symptoms of COVID-19, including cough, fever >37.5c. , nausea, sore throat, or muscle aches.
• You have a decreased sense of taste or smell.
• You tested positive for COVID-19 with the last 14 days.
• A close contact tested positive for COVID-19.
• You travelled from High-Risk Red Zone and strict COVID-19 Control recently
Dental World works by a system of dental specialist. This means that each portion of your dental treatment is assigned to different dental specialists to ensure proper treatment and diagnoses. Most of our dentists are dental professors/lecturers from Chiangmai University. Diplomate of Thai Board is certified with high-skilled experiences. Some achieved American Board as well.
Unfortunately, only English is for the international patients. If you have any Thai-Chinese or English-Chinese friends as your interpreter, that would be good enough. For patient’s most safety, we are seeking your best understanding on this circumstance. If any interpreter required, we may help find on your cost upon request.
Yes, we do offer virtual consultation / online support. For example, orthodontic consultation. This can be done by LINE, WhatsApp, Telegram, WeChat
No. Dental World locates in Chiangmai only.